As of November 19th, there are 6,926 active cases in B.C. of people infected with COVID-19 as reported by Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry and Health Minister Adrian Dix.
With 217 people in hospital, and 59 in intensive care, there are now more people hospitalized with COVID-19 and more active cases than at any other point in the pandemic to date. With new cases on the rise, we must start doing more to protect ourselves - business owners and customers alike.
COVID-19 Safety Tips
- Wear your mask in public at all times
- Ensure establishments you frequent are using proper plexiglass sneeze guards
- Follow floor decals to maintain proper physical distance
- Keep hand sanitizer in your car
- Keep your social bubble to immediate family
Although these seem like common sense, the only way to slow down the spread of COVID-19 is if we continue to work together and follow these precautions.