Custom Snowmobile Registration Number Decals (Set of Two) 2" High (5.08cm)
Custom Snowmobile Registration Number Decals
Custom Snowmobile Registration Number Decals are required to be displayed on your snowmobile on both sides.
What are the requirements of Snowmobile Registration Number Decals Need?
For visibility, Snowmobile Registration Number Decals are usually 2"H (5.08 cm) tall and in block lettering. Your Snowmobile Registration Number Decals should be displayed on both sides of the bike, read left to right, and the snowmobile numbered decal must be in a contrasting color than the Snowmobile.
Where should my Boat Registration Decals be Installed?
Your Boat Registry decals should be installed on both sides on the cowl of your snowmobile. The Snowmobile Registration Decal should be visible at all times.
Where are the Snowmobile Registration Numbers Made?
Snowmobile Registration Number Decals are made in Surrey, BC. BC Retail Supplies produces number decals for all of greater Vancouver and the lower mainland including. Our boat registration decals can be shipped across Canada.
Make sure to confirm your provincial and/or local Snowmobile Registry Number Decals requirements.
How long does it take to get my Custom Snowmobile Decals?
Custom Snowmobile Registration Decals are made in Surrey and ready for pick up within 1-2 business day from ordering.
For orders that select shipping, custom snowmobile registration number decals shipping time is an additional 2 to 4 days depending on where in Canada you may be ordering your snowmobile number decal from.
Snowmobile Registration Number Decal Features
- Snowmobile Registration Number Decals come in a set of two
Pre-spaced boat lettering installs easily in minutes
- Snowmobile Numbers are removable, but not reusable
- Snowmobile numbers come in the following colors:
- Matte Black, Matte White, Red, Blue, Green, Brown, Gold Metallic, Copper Metallic and Silver Metallic
Snowmobile Registration Number Decal Specifications:
- Snowmobile number and letters are made from pressure sensitive sign vinyl film
- Number decals are rated for 5 years outdoor durability
How are the Snowmobile Registration Decals applied and installed?
Before you get started with installing your Snowmobile Numbers and Letters you will want to have a few things hardy: A hard card (credit card works well), Masking Tape, Utility Knife
- Prep the surface where your Snowmobile Registration Decal will be installed. Make sure to Clean the surface and free of dirt and dust. You do not want dust or dirt to be stuck behind your decal.
- Peel back a section of the transfer paper (top piece). The Snowmobile Decal should come off with it.
- Fold back the release liner and align the Snowmobile Decal where you want the decal positioned.
- Once the snowmobile decal is in place release the rest of the liner.
- Using a credit card apply even and firm pressure on the mask. Make sure to work outwards in one direction to push the air bubbles out
- Very slowly & gently peel off the transfer paper leaving your Snowmobile Decal behind.