Company Name Decal 4"H
Company Name Decal 4"H Letters
Company Name Decals are customizable, durable, and the pre-spaced letters make application a breeze. The Company Name decal is great for advertising your business on any commercial vehicles including trucks, semi trucks, vans, bucket trucks, cranes, cargo vans, sprinters, flat decks and vans. You may also use your company name logo on your personal vehicle.
Where should my Company Name Decal be installed?
Your Company Name Decal can be installed and displayed on the passenger or driver side door or the back of your commercial vehicle.
Where are the Company Name Decal Made?
Company Name Decal are locally manufactured in Surrey, BC. We service all of greater Vancouver and the lower mainland including: White Rock, Langley, Delta, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Pitt Meadows, Coquitlam, Richmond, Vancouver and ship boat decals across Canada.
What vinyl are the Boat Number Decals Made with?
The Company Name Decal are made with high quality 3M calendar vinyl. The 3m Vinyl is rated for outdoors upto 5 years.
How long does it take to get my Custom Company Name Decal?
Company Name Decals are made in Canada and usually ready for pick up within 1-2 business day. For orders that select shipping, the Company Name Decal shipping time is an additional 2 to 4 business days depending on where in Canada you may be ordering your Company Name Decal from.
Company Name Decal Product Information:
• Company Name Decal come in a set of two
• Pre-spaced Company Name Decal installs easily in minutes
• Made from pressure sensitive sign vinyl film
• The decals are rated for 5 years outdoor durability
• Company Name Decal are removable, but not reusable
• Standard Colors: Black and White
How are the Company Name Decal applied and installed?
Before you get started with installing your Company Name Decal you will want to have a few things hardy: A hard card (credit card works well), Masking Tape, Utility Knife
- Prep the surface where your Company Name Decal will be installed. Make sure to Clean the surface and free of dirt and dust. You do not want dust or dirt to be stuck behind your decal.
- Peel back a section of the transfer paper (top piece). The Company Name Decal should come off with it.
- Fold back the release liner and align the Company Name Decal where you want the decal positioned.
- Once the Company Name Decal is in place release the rest of the liner.
- Using a credit card apply even and firm pressure on the mask. Make sure to work outwards in one direction to push the air bubbles out
- Very slowly & gently peel off the transfer paper leaving your Company Decal behind.