Boat Registry Decal Number 4" High (Set of Two)
Custom Boat Registry Decal Numbers
In Canada, boat decals for your boat licensing and registration is required for pleasure crafts and boats that have an engine over ten horsepower and is not used for commercial purposes. Its important to complete the necessary paper work to license your boat vessel and have boat decals if your pleasure craft and boat fall into this category. Upon completing your boat registration you will be assigned a unique license number that must be displayed in accordance to Transport Canada. This Licensing number is a boat decal that can be applied to your boat in Canada.
What do the Boat Registry Decals Need to look like?
The boat registry decal must be at least 3 inches tall and in block lettering. The Boat decal should be visible and made using a color which complements your boat. Decals for our boat should be durable and clearly visible.
Where should my Boat Registry Decals be Installed?
Your Boat Registry decal should be installed and displayed on the hull of both sides of your boat clearly above the waterline. Position your Boat Registry Decal correctly to avoid being unnecessarily stopped.
Where are the Boat Decals Made?
Boat Decals are all locally manufactured in Surrey, BC. We service all of greater Vancouver and the lower mainland including: White Rock, Langley, Delta, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Pitt Meadows, Coquitlam, Richmond, Vancouver and ship boat decals across Canada. Please check your provincial or local boat registry requirements.
How Long does it take to get my Custom Boat Decals?
Boat Decals are made in Canada and usually ready for pick up within 1-2 business days. For orders that select shipping, the boat decals shipping time is an additional 1-4 days depending on where in Canada you may be.
Boat Decal Product Information:
• Pre-spaced boat lettering installs easily in minutes
• Pressure sensitive film adheres well to flat and simple curved surfaces
• Lays flat for easy application
• The decals are rated to last for minimum 5 years outdoors
• Boat registry decals are removable, but not reusable
How do are the Boat Decals applied and installed?
1. Clean off your surface from dust and water
2. Peel off the transfer paper (top piece). The design should come off with it.
3. Carefully position the sticker on the desire spot. Best laid on flat surfaces. Use a credit card and swipe over the sticker a few times before carefully peeling off the transfer paper.
4. Very slowly & gently peel off the transfer paper.
*** Email us at email@example.com quoting your order number and let us know your boat registry number.