Boat Registration Number Decals - Standard Colours - (Set of Two) 4" High (7.5cm)
Custom Boat Registration Number Decal
In Canada, boat registration number decals for your boat licensing and registration is required to be installed on your pleasure crafts and boats that have an engine over ten horsepower and is not used for commercial purposes. Your boat registration number must be clearly visible on your boat.
It's important to complete the necessary paper work to license your boat vessel and have boat decals. If your pleasure craft and boat fall into this category make sure to have boat numbers. Upon completing your boat registration you will be assigned a unique boat license number that must be displayed on your vessel in accordance to Transport Canada. This Licensing number is a boat decal that can be applied to your boat in Canada.
What are the requirements of Boat Registration Number Decals Need?
The boat registry decal must be at least 4 inches (10.16cm) tall and in block lettering. The Boat number decal should be visible and made using a color which complements your boat. Decals for our boat should be durable and clearly visible.
Where should my Boat Registration Decals be Installed?
Your Boat Registry decal should be installed and displayed on the hull of both sides of your boat clearly above the waterline. Position your Boat Registry Decal correctly to avoid being unnecessarily stopped.
Where are the Boat Registration Decals Made?
Boat Decals are all locally manufactured in Surrey, BC. We service all of greater Vancouver and the lower mainland including: White Rock, Langley, Delta, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Pitt Meadows, Coquitlam, Richmond, Vancouver and ship boat decals across Canada.
Please check your provincial or local boat registry decals requirements.
What vinyl are the Boat Number Decals Made with?
The Boat Registration Number Decals are made with high quality 3M calendar vinyl. The 3m Vinyl is rated for outdoors and designed to withstand common boating conditions.
How long does it take to get my Custom Boat Decals?
Boat Decals are made in Canada and usually ready for pick up within 1-2 business day. For orders that select shipping, the boat decals shipping time is an additional 2 to 4 days depending on where in Canada you may be ordering your boat decals from.
Boat Registration Decals Product Information:
• Boat Registrar Decals come in a set of two
• Pre-spaced boat lettering installs easily in minutes
• Made from pressure sensitive sign vinyl film
• The decals are rated for 5 years outdoor durability
• Boat registry decals are removable, but not reusable
• Standard Colors: Black and White. Additional Colors available.
How are the Boat Registration Decals applied and installed?
Before you get started with installing your Boat Decal you will want to have a few things hardy: A hard card (credit card works well), Masking Tape, Utility Knife
- Prep the surface where your boat decal will be installed. Make sure to Clean the surface and free of dirt and dust. You do not want dust or dirt to be stuck behind your decal.
- Peel back a section of the transfer paper (top piece). The boat decal should come off with it.
- Fold back the release liner and align the Boat Decal where you want the decal positioned.
- Once the boat decal is in place release the rest of the liner.
- Using a credit card apply even and firm pressure on the mask. Make sure to work outwards in one direction to push the air bubbles out
- Very slowly & gently peel off the transfer paper leaving your Boat Decal behind.