Boat Number Decals - 8 Colours - (Set of Two) 4" High (10.16cm)
Boat Number Decals
In Canada, Boat Number Decals displaying your Boat Registration Number is required to be installed on your pleasure crafts and boats that have an engine over ten horsepower and is not used for commercial purposes. Your Boat Number Decals must be clearly visible on your boat. Its important to complete the necessary paper work to license your boat vessel and have boat decals.
If your pleasure craft and boat fall into this category make sure to have a Boat Number Decals. Upon completing your boat registration you will be assigned a unique boat license number that must be displayed on your vessel in accordance to Transport Canada. This Licensing number is a Boat Number Decals that can be applied to your boat in Canada.
What are the requirements of Boat Number Decals?
The Custom Boat Number Decal must be at least 3 inches (7.62cm) tall and in block lettering. The Custom Boat Number Decal should be visible and made using a color which complements your boat. Custom Boat Number Decal for your boat should be durable and clearly visible.
Where should my Boat Number Decals be Installed?
Your Custom Boat Number Decal should be installed and displayed on the hull of both sides of your boat clearly above the waterline. Position your Custom Boat Number Decal correctly to avoid being unnecessarily stopped.
What colours can I get the Boat Number Decals in?
- Boat Number Decal in Yellow
- Boat Number Decal in Red
- Boat Number Decal in Purple
- Boat Number Decal in Pink
- Boat Number Decal in Blue
- Boat Number Decal in Green
- Boat Number Decal in Grey
- Boat Number Decal in Brown
Where are the Boat Number Decals Made?
Boat Number Decal are all locally manufactured in Surrey, BC. We service all of greater Vancouver and the lower mainland including: White Rock, Langley, Delta, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Pitt Meadows, Coquitlam, Richmond, Vancouver and ship boat decals across Canada. Please check your provincial or local boat registry requirements.
What vinyl are the Boat Number Decals Made with?
The Boat Number Decals are made with high quality calendar vinyl from industry leading brands, such as, 3M, Oracal, or Avery Dennison. Your Boat Number Decal are made from either 3M Vinyl, Oracal Vinyl, or Avery Dennison vinyl depending on the current available inventory.
How long does it take to get my Boat Number Decals?
Boat Number Decals are made in Canada and usually ready for pick up within 1 business day. For orders that select shipping, the boat decals shipping time is an additional 2 to 4 days depending on where in Canada you may be ordering your Custom Boat Number Decal.
Boat Number Decals Product Information:
• Pre-spaced Boat Number Decals lettering installs easily in minutes
• Boat Number Decals are made from pressure sensitive sign vinyl film
• Boat Registrar Decals come in a set of two
• Boat Number Decals are rated to last for minimum 5 years outdoors
• Boat Number Decals are removable, but not reusable
How are the Boat Number Decals applied and installed?
Before you get started with installing your Boat Number Decals you will want to have a few things hardy: A hard card (credit card works well), Masking Tape, Utility Knife
1. Prep the surface where your Boat Number Decals will be installed. Make sure to Clean the surface and free of dirt and dust. You do not want dust or dirt to be stuck behind your decal.
2. Peel back a section of the transfer paper (top piece). The Boat Number Decals should come off with it.
3. Fold back the release liner and align the Boat Number Decals where you want the decal positioned.
4. Once the Boat Number Decals is in place release the rest of the liner.
5. Using a credit card apply even and firm pressure on the mask. Make sure to work outwards in one direction to push the air bubbles out
6. Very slowly & gently peel off the transfer paper leaving your Boat Number Decals behind.