National Safety Code NSC Number Decals (Set of Two) 2" H (5.08cm)
National Safety Code (NSC) Number Decals for Commercial Trucks
National Safety Code (NSC) Number Decals are decals applied on the exterior of a commercial vehicles in Canada. The decal show your National Safety Code Registration number on your commercial truck.
Where are the National Safety Code (NSC) Number Decals Made?
National Safety Code (NSC) Number Decals are all locally manufactured in Surrey, BC. We service all of greater Vancouver and the lower mainland including: White Rock, Langley, Delta, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Pitt Meadows, Coquitlam, Richmond, Vancouver and ship boat decals across Canada. Please check your provincial or local National Safety Code (NSC) registry requirements.
How Long does it take to get my National Safety Code (NSC) Number Decal?
National Safety Code (NSC) number decals are made in Canada and usually ready for pick up within 1 business day. For orders that select shipping, the National Safety Code (NSC) number decals shipping time is an additional 2 to 4 days depending on where in Canada you may be ordering your National Safety Code (NSC) number decals from.
National Safety Code (NSC) Decal Product Information:
• Pre-spaced National Safety Code (NSC) lettering installs easily in minutes
• Made from pressure sensitive sign vinyl film
• Lays flat your decal flat for easy application
• The decals are rated to last for minimum 5 years outdoors
• National Safety Code (NSC) registry decals are removable, but not reusable
How do are the National Safety Code (NSC) applied and installed?
Before you get started with installing your National Safety Code (NSC) you will want to have a few things hardy: A hard card (credit card works well), Masking Tape, Utility Knife
1. Prep the surface where your boat decal will be installed. Make sure to Clean the surface and free of dirt and dust. You do not want dust or dirt to be stuck behind your decal.
2. Peel back a section of the transfer paper (top piece). The boat decal should come off with it.
3. Fold back the release liner and align the Boat Decal where you want the decal positioned.
4. Once the boat decal is in place release the rest of the liner.
5. Using a credit card apply even and firm pressure on the mask. Make sure to work outwards in one direction to push the air bubbles out
6. Very slowly & gently peel off the transfer paper leaving your Boat Decal behind.