Boat Registry Number Decal 4"High (Set of Two)
In Canada, licensing is required for pleasure crafts and boats that have an engine over ten horsepower and is not used for commercial purposes. Complete the necessary paper work to license your vessel if your pleasure craft and boat fall into this category. Upon completion you will be assigned a unique license number that must be displayed in accordance to Transport Canada. The numbers must be at least three inches and in block lettering.
Your Boat Registry Number should be displayed on the hull of both sides of your boat clearly above the waterline.
• Pre-spaced boat lettering installs easily in minutes
• Pressure sensitive film adheres well to flat and simple curved surfaces
• Lays flat for easy application
• The decals are rated to last for minimum 5 years outdoors
• Boat registry decals are removable, but not reusable
How to apply:
1. Clean off your surface from dust and water
2. Peel off the transfer paper (top piece). The design should come off with it.
3. Carefully position the sticker on the desire spot. Best laid on flat surfaces
4. Use a credit card and swipe over the sticker a few times before carefully peeling off the transfer paper.
5. Very slowly & gently peel off the transfer paper.
*** Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number and let us know your boat registry number.